15 Nov Episode 9: Brain Power & Advanced Neurofeedback
In this episode, Dr. Danielle Chavalarias and Marie-Laure Wagner-Hunsaker, brain/mind science experts with InnerOptimal, Inc. sit down with Dr. Mat Parker to discuss brain science, brainpower, and peak performance.
Dr. Danielle is an internationally recognized speaker in the field of brain/mind science, a doctor of naturopathy, and has been helping people improve their brainpower for over 35 years. Marie-Laure Wagner-Hunsaker is a peak performance coach with 20 years of experience working on mental performance with astronauts and world-record-holding athletes.
Listen to this episode to learn:
- What is brain/mind science and advanced neurofeedback?
- What kind of people and conditions does advanced neurofeedback help with (…and it’s not what you might think)
- The difference between brain treatment vs. brain training
- What the heck does an advanced neurofeedback session look and feel like (aka does it hurt?)
- The most common mistakes people make when trying to improve their own brain health
- ….AND much more!
If you are interested in learning more about Dr. Danielle, Marie-Laure and InnerOptimal
Stay Healthy San Diego and thank you for listening!