08 Oct Episode 7: Financial Health
In this episode, Dana Albert, sits down with Dr. Mat Parker to discuss a different type of health topic…financial health. Dana shares his incredible story of growing up in Oceanside, falling in love with the sport of golf, working at a golf manufacturing company, and eventually transitioning into a career in finance.
Listen to learn:
- The most common mistakes people make when dealing with their finances and how to AVOID them
- The cycle of market emotions and the instant gratification trap
- When is the right time to speak to a financial advisor (it’s probably sooner than you think)
- What you MUST understand to about the stock market when you are figuring your investment strategy
- The “Pay Yourself First” Strategy…
- How to not only protect your money but how to get your money to work for you
- ….AND much more!
If you are interested in learning more about Dana you can find him on:
Instagram – @northsdgolfer
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/danaalbert/