24 Sep Episode 6: Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine
In this episode, Lindsey Miuccio, L.Ac., M.S., owner of Akasha Acupressure and sits down with Dr. Mat Parker to discuss acupuncture, trigger point therapy, sports massage, and Chinese medicine.
Lindsey is a graduate of the Tri-State college of acupuncture, utilizes Zheng Gu Tui Na, patent herbs, gua sha, and 5 element theory. She is currently working on her doctorate in acupuncture and is a yoga and meditation practitioner.
Listen to this episode to learn:
- What is acupuncture and what kind of things does it help with?
- Conditions that acupuncture can help with that most people don’t know…
- How gratitude and meditation practice can improve your mental wellness
- The benefits of using the AIP (Autoimmune Protocol) to help improve and even eliminate chronic illnesses
- Common misconceptions of acupuncture and acupressure
- …and MUCH more!
If you’re interested in learning more about Lindsey you can find her on: