30 Jul Episode 2: The Pelvic Floor Lowdown
Posted at 18:23h in Podcasts
In this episode, we welcome on physical therapist and pelvic floor specialist Debbie Cohen PT, MS, CSCS, COMT, WCS. Debbie is the founder of Fundamental Physical & Pelvic Wellness in Poway, CA and is also an author of the book The Pelvic Floor Lowdown.
Listen to this episode to learn:
- What exactly is the pelvic floor?
- Why peeing during exercise isn’t normal
- Why doing more kegels may not be the answer
- What to do if you are experiencing painful sex after childbirth
- How pelvic floor physical therapy can help men as well as women
- Common misconceptions of pelvic floor physical therapy
- And much more…
If you are interested in working with Debbie you can schedule a time to talk to her on the phone by filling out a brief form here.
Stay Health San Diego and thank you for listening!