21 Mar Episode 14: 101 Mobility
In this episode of of Stay Healthy San Diego, Kindra French sits down with Dr. Mat Parker to discuss all things related to aging, fall prevention, and home safety equipment.
Kindra is a Certified Aging-In-Place Specialist and helps make homes safer to allow people to live more independently.
She serves as the President of the San Diego Chapter of the National Aging In Place Council, serves on the San Diego Fall Prevention Task Force, and is active in the Caregiver Coalition.
She also hosts a free monthly program at the Carlsbad Senior Center called, “Successful Aging In Place“!
Listen to this episode to learn:
- How Kindra began her journey with 101 Mobility and their incredible solutions to help a growing market of people who are faced with limited physical mobility
- The different kinds of people Kindra helps (…it’s probably not what you think)
- The exact process Kindra goes through during an in-home consultation to ensure people get the exact equipment and help they need
- The common mistakes (and HORROR stories) people make when attempting to do in-home modifications by themselves
- Kindra’s incredible cross-cultural missions she takes to help countries in need, all over the world!
- ….And MUCH More!
To learn more about Kindra and 101 Mobility you can find her at:
Thank you for listening and remember, you Stay Healthy San Diego!